1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ tsp. salt
½ cup butterscotch chips
3 Tbs. butter
1 cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 ¾ cup Heartland® Granola Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and cereal. Blend in flour mixture.
- Spread in 8" x 8" pan. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into 2 inch squares.
Makes ~3 dozen bars.